Solar Home Systems
- 20watt solar module with 5m x 2.5mm ripcord
- 17A/Hr sealed lead/acid battery
- 6 amp Steca solar regulator
- 3 x plugs for lights
- 1 x car plug
- blade fuse protection
- Plug for panel cable
- 3 x 9watt 12v CF lights with cables
- 3 x light fittings with on/off switches
The solar module can be fixed mounted or can be simply be placed on the ground and angled to the sun using the integral stand
- BATTERY sealed maintenance free unit
- LIGHTS Compact fluorescent 9 watt units with plug in cables and switches.
- CAR PLUG Enables a cell phone to be charged.
- FUSES Blade type auto fuses to protect controller and lights.
- CONTROLLER Prevents power loss to panel at night and protects battery against over discharging . LED battery power level indicator
Solar Battery charging Kits
- 1 x 50 watt solar module with adjustable stand
- 1 x 6 amp Steca Regulator
- Cables to panel and battery with connectors and battery clamps
- 2 x 35 watt solar modules hinged together with stands, cables as above
- 2 x 50 watt solar modules hinged together with stands, cables as above
- 1 x 10 amp Steca regulator, cables, connectors as above
Single panels of any size available on request.
- Protective bag in heavy duty material with padding. The bag is large enough to fit all models
10 metre extension lead with
The panels have integral s/s stands so the panel can be placed away from the vehicle battery on the ground to track the sun. A 6m controller to panel cable is provided. Optional extension cable with connectors is available on request. Connectors used are 30 amp. Anderson Powerpole connectors and cables are 2.5 and 4mm black/red ripcord. The 50watt unit is sufficient to recharge your battery when using a small camping fridge and lights.